Our sister agency, Shackleton PR, have a new vacancy:
We connect brands with their customers by getting them talking together about the things they both care about.
We do it well. That’s why we’re the fastest growing agency in the region.
We want you to help us build our growing reputation as a social media pioneer amongst our peers, clients and prospects.
We want you to help us to deliver an award-winning social media service, from the day-to-day chat that keeps users engaged, to meticulously planned and off-the-cuff content to support our innovative campaigns.
We’re looking for a social media professional with the wit, charm and cold, hard communication skills to engage with just about anyone on a host of networks. You should have at least two years’ experience in running and managing a range of social accounts, and know your stuff when it comes to new and emerging social trends.
We want to see evidence of creative, innovative campaigns that you’ve executed in the past, and how you have generated great client results. Have you created a lively, engaged social media community? Can you dig down into the results and demonstrate success? We’ll need evidence of this, together with a track record of managing teams and effective client relationships.
If you can show us this, you’ll be working with a fantastic bunch of communications professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and help us grow and learn together. Your understanding of how social media can complement a wider communications campaign, regardless of client, sector and discipline will be respected, recognised and rewarded.
- Write, create, schedule and post content across all social media channels
- Monitor and curate comments across all social media platforms and respond in a timely manner using the agreed tone of voice
- Develop effective relationships with our growing base of clients, reporting on activity and success, and planning for more
- Support with social media appraisal projects and evaluation when required
- Spot opportunities for social media support within existing client activity
- Manage and support the team in delivering day-to-day and campaign-led social content
- Collect and analyse social metrics related to social media campaigns to analyse past social performance and drive new campaigns
- Work with the wider team to devise social media strategies that will achieve, and exceed, client goals
- Stay ahead of the latest developments in social media, communicating new channels and tools to the team and clients
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media channels, their user base, social media trends and best practice
- Understanding of free and paid-for social media evaluation and management tools
- Ability to communicate ideas, new concepts and campaign results to the client
- Ability to navigate and extract social media measurement data from Google Analytics