We have a new opportunity for a Media Manager to join our Leeds-based Earned Media team. We are looking for a talented and ambitious candidate who can manage a number of projects for high profile brands across various sectors, from fashion and finance to travel and technology.
Managing a team of Digital Media Executives, the sucessful candidate will oversee the delivery of a whole host of exciting campaigns which integrate PR, social and content for clients such as Agent Provocateur, Waterstones and Pets at Home.
The Media Manager's main role is to ensure that the team is delivering campaigns and meeting objectives, playing an important part in team development and delivering results for each client.
We are looking for someone who is digital savvy, with a strong background in traditional and/or online PR, proactive and able to develop interesting and newsworthy campaigns. The ideal candidate will have strong media relationships, as well as experience with various PR techniques for securing coverage.
- Manage and develop a team of three digital media executives, ensuring that they deliver outstanding results
- Project management and campaign planning
- Oversee and manage campaigns/resources within your team
- Responsible for campaign results/performance within your team
- Sign off campaign proposals and client facing documents
- Reporting monthly campaign results
- Drafting and proofing of a wide range of content
- Maintaining client relationships
- Deliver and implement integrated campaigns in order to meet client objectives
- Communicate key stories, securing coverage from online publications
- Identify and build strong relationships with key media targets
- Work alongside the SEO team to deliver an integrated earned media campaign
- Keep abreast of industry/client developments
- Proactive and works well under pressure
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple campaigns and large budgets
- Able to efficiently manage a team of people
- Strong PR knowledge and proven record of pitching stories to the media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent relationship building skills and existing media relationships
- The ability to create and deliver fresh, innovative campaign ideas